Happy Monday guys! I have a treat for you today! I am so excited to be here with a giveaway to this amazing hotel in Anaheim for your next Disney trip; but FIRST – Lets talk about 5 reasons WHY you should be staying here.
1. Disneyland parking is expensive (like $18 a day) and I for one, despise paying for parking. Nearby hotels have a shuttle option available for around $5 roundtrip per person & the 3 times we went last year we’ve found a hotel close enough to just walk to save ourselves the money. I mean, by saving that money we can ‘splurge’ on a Dole-Whip, starbucks or a delicious churro instead of just throwing that money away for parking. The Anaheim Country Inn & Suites is only half a mile away! That is just a ten minute walk to the park and parking at the hotel is completely free for guests! Perfect!!
2. After a long night at the park, you can stop in at the on-site bar while being safely just steps from your room. What adult doesn’t want a drink after carting the kids around the park for 12+ hours straight? I’m thinking an ice cold margarita after a warm shower in my pajamas sounds like heaven after a day at Disney.
3. One of the easiest ways to save money at Disneyland is on Food! Food at the parks is extremely expensive – and extremely delicious – so one of the ways we save money is by making sure we choose a Hotel with a breakfast option. The Country Inn & Suites offers a delicious complimentary breakfast! We also try to bring enough snacks & a lunch with us so that we only have to purchase a dinner at the parks, or across the street on Restaurant Row.
4. The rooms!! I mean, check this baby out! A big tv, amazing desk, gorgeous seating & a cozy bed. Nothing is better than coming home from a long day at the parks to just shower, relax, watch a movie & pass out while you get ready for the next day of adventures.
5. All the extras: Free on-site laundry, a heated pool & hot tub, PLUS childrens activities and babysitting referrals. So parents can escape to go ride the fun rides while the littles one sneak in a nap, or some playtime. After a day of taking turns on the teacups and Peter Pan it definitely would be nice to sneak away to ride the Matterhorn Bobsleds or Splash Mountain.
I bet I could think of more, but I won’t keep you waiting any longer! Now, it’s your chance to head to Disney with a free night from the Anaheim Country Inn & Suites. All you have to do is comment on this post & let me know when you plan to head to Disneyland!
(One person will be winning a one night stay at the new Anaheim Country Inn & Suites. Voucher will be emailed in February. Giveaway is open until January 31, 2017. One entry per person)