This post is sponsored by iWi but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
In the blink of an eye days turn into weeks, weeks into months and all of a sudden it’s New Years and new resolutions and yikes. As a busy individual who loves lists, I’ve realized for me to make big lifestyle changes, I have to first make small changes to my day to day life (and cross them off!). Instead of making a resolution at the beginning of the year to ‘Lose XX pounds’ I made a goal to live a healthier lifestyle and for me, that means making choices everyday about what I eat, workout and what supplements I take to help me feel my best. Before I became obsessed with eating fish I was told by a Doctor to incorporate an Omega 3 into my diet so that I would get all the benefits, and to this day even though we have fish for supper weekly I still choose to take an Omega 3.
Not all supplements are created equal, and while it can seem overwhelming at first – educating yourself on products and their ingredients/benefits can quickly help you decide what you should be taking to get your body in alignment with all the amazing things you are doing in your busy life.
iWi (which means tribe in Maori) is an amazing company that is an algae-based nutrition and has the future in mind. They are building a sustainable and scalable platform to face the immediate world’s food challenge. Not only are the products good for you, but they are completely vegan and have the highest bioavailability in the Omega 3 market (higher than fish and krill!).
So, today I wanted to share TEN reasons why YOU should start taking an Omega 3 if you aren’t already and why iWi should be your go-to choice (plus a discount at the end!)
1. Omega 3’s are a Fatty Acid – which means your body NEEDS them, yet doesn’t make them on it’s own.
3. Omega 3s have a positive impact on the heart – think heart attacks, and other cardiac problems
5. Help aid in mental focus and energy. So if you have a toddler running around like a hurricane with no end, energy and mental focus are vital! I need all the help I can get in keeping up with my gal.
6. Omega 3s have been linked to wound healing and help with inflammation.
7. Omega 3s help protect adult eyes from macular degeneration and dry eye syndrome.
8. Overall brain function – I mean, we need to care for the thing that keeps our entire body running right?
9. In athletes, Omega 3s can help with increasing muscle growth, improving strength and physical performance, reducing exercise-induced muscle damage and delayed-onset muscle soreness.
10. Not all Omega 3s are created equal – so read more about the amazing iWi tribe and how you can be a part of it here.
Did I convince you yet? This is such an easy step to take to live a healthier lifestyle & as promised I’ve got a discount code for amazon.com so you can try your own iWi Omega 3 – use the code 15IWILIFEO to get 15% off your order!
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you follow along on Instagram – we head to Louisiana in a few days and then move to Italy at the end of August!